Amicable Divorce in Perth
Leach Legal have devised the De Novo Guide - an amicable separation pack for our married or defacto clients in Perth and Western Australia who would like to have a fair and amicable divorce or separation. De Novo is a latin term for ‘renew’ or ‘refresh’, and we believe we can provide you with a simpler way to be supported with your new beginning by fostering an amicable separation.
An amicable separation or divorce with little and sometimes no involvement from lawyers is attainable for many couples. It does require a high degree of patience and cooperation, and agreement on the division of assets and the arrangements for the care of children. It is important that there is no coercion, and both parties are aware of the long-term implications of the decisions they make.
What the pack includes:
- 1 hour session with legal advice, then provided to you in writing
- Next working day free follow up telephone support line for further questions
- A take home pack with the required forms, extracts from the law, a list of quality accountants, financial planners, valuers and mediators in Perth
- Family Court brochures and contact information
- Guidance on what to include in a Parenting Plan
- Information on preparing a new will
- Recommendations for other quality Perth lawyers for your partner, should they not have obtained legal advice